Wednesday, February 20

the theme

Now I picked a theme. Since I can't steal my brothers breakfast-thing I choosed another one, similar but still good. I'm gonna write about my coffee of the day. I drink coffee in some form almost everyday in so I think it's a good one and if it isn't coffe it's something like it.

I can start with telling you about my best cup of chocolate in Edinburgh. Me and Emma found this amazing little french café near the Circus Place and they made the best chocolate I've drank in all times. We also had some nice soup and after that we sat outside in the springish sun and had a cigarette. Emma smoked too since she was on vacation and we both enjoyed it big time. Edinburgh was a lovely city with some nice shopping, a lot of good cafés and clubs.

I can also tell you about my not so nice cup of tea when I came home, checked my facebook and realised that J finally had confirmed my pending friend-request (about three months too late). I don't know what his problem is but it's like he just can't let me go away in peace.
I was so relieved knowing that he was on the other side of the Atlantic and that he never would fuck with me again but then he's not only making me a friend on face-book, it seems like he's coming back to Europe as well. Why can't he just stay in Brazil and have a shitty life with his bitchy ex and leave my hair alone?'
My only comfort regarding this is that it feels like I won a small but sweet victory and that this won't be enough. If he want me as anything he better put in much more serious effort than just confirming me as a friend.

No comments: