Wednesday, February 13

off we go

The beginning of the week have had it's ups and downs. I actually managed to study a bit on Monday and it was a sunny day with a hint of spring in the air so life wasn't all miserable. Yesterday I jumped my friends horse and got some practice for the competition on Saturday and was out a quickie on the Island to pick up some stuff. Also met up with my lovely little sister and we talked a bit about our trip to London. It's gonna be fun.

Today I was all flimsy in school, slept during lecture and sat in the sun and had coffee and cigarettes with my friends. It was a good day but I didn't study at all. And now it's an hour left until we go to the airport to head off for Edinburgh. Both me and E are kind of excited about the whole thing so I really hope it's gonna be a good trip. I'm coming back on Sunday and when come back to school on Monday it's exactly four weeks left until our next exam so then it's gonna be no more slacking. Hopefully our little vacation will give us some energy and motivation back.

No comments: