Friday, February 8

theme

I'm thinking about a theme for my ****. I really like to write here but all my posts are just scattered, random and I need something to write about that put it all together. I've been thinking about doing the photo thing but it's too much work and I think it could be too personal, I don't want to show things in my life too much. I'm even a little bit worried about putting out a pic of myself but it's not that obvious who it is so I'll give it a try.

Maybe I should steal my brothers old ****-theme, breakfast. He had an amazing **** last year and wrote about his breakfast and at that time he was in London and we didn't talk that much so you kind of knew what he was doing by reading about his breakfast. I really liked it and it's a shame he don't do that anymore (or maybe good if he'll let me steal the theme).

No comments: