Sunday, February 10

boring fuck

I feel scattered as I always do nowadays and I pretend that I don't have to go to school and study like a mf tomorrow by staying in Stockholm tonight. Now I drink some tea and smoke while I wait for Snöret to come home from work.

I'm just sick and tired with everything right now. I know I have to really make an effort in school because my exam (as my sister reminded me of today) is only six weeks away but I just don't know how to get the will and energy. I'm even fed up with all my friends and probably most fed up with myself and I really don't want anything anymore.

And my theme goes to hell since I can't come up with something better than my brothers breakfast-thing and he wants to keep it all for himself so I don't really know what to write. I don't wanna write here just when I need to whine about how pissed/sad/out of energy I am, I need to this site to something nice and interesting that could be more of a diary than it is now. Today it's just a diary of my bad days and I want the good ones here too.

No comments: