Sunday, October 21

please get well, sweet little apple-girl

Still haven't left M's place, been here since friday but today I have to go to Stockholm because I'm working tomorrow.

Things are a bit slow after the weekend. Had a marvelous friday night with the entourage and fell in love with amazing Kristina in my class. She's the best and if I move to the room we can have tea all the time since she's living in the same hood. And today I said yes to that room so we'll see tomorrow what happens.

Yesterday it was just dinner but wine and going to bed late killed the cat. A moment ago I flooded M's bathroom when I took a shower and my stomach feels like a black hole so now it's food and travelling on the schedule.

It's a grey an melancholic day and the fact that my lovely apple-girl probably suffers from a big harddisk meltdown doesn't help. It'll cost me at least a London-trip to fix and to save all the things on my old hard disk and I won't get it back in two or three weeks . I'm lost without her and I don't know how to cope with things alone (but to be honest it's probably good for me with a facebook detox).

But still, I feel alright.

J isn't the ghost he used to be, my entourage gives me love and cuddling and I'm starting to get used to the thought of me and H having separate lives. It's ok and I like the fact that M really don't care if you're all cheerios. He's a bit like me and it's nice to just hang out with people like that. I told hime yesterday that he's one of the best things with vet-school and I can't highlight enough how true it is.

No comments: