Friday, October 26

against the flow

It only took a couple of days to get my dear apple-girl back but I had to pay 2000 SEK just to realise when I came home that it's still trashed so now I have to bring it to the store again. And they couldn't save anything on the old disk, everything is gone but hopefully Snöret's got some of my photos stored on her apple so I'm not devastated anymore.

So, I haven't really been in a computer mood this week. The thought of building up my iTunes to it's former grace just makes me wanna die and some fucker with 2000 days took the room from me and I have no money left even though I got them today just because all the things I had to pay.

My life is not a flow of diamonds right now but I guess I'll manage. And I find comfort in the fact that I'm going to Stockholm tomorrow to make myself up and show M my beloved city, friends and family.

And obviously some people think I don't like anyone in my class but that's not true, I like some of them and some of them I even love. I'm not all bad you know. Just sometimes.

No comments: