Friday, October 19

my worst nightmare

I haven't been home that much and some days ago my lovely apple-book broke somehow and now I'm devastated. I'm gonna go to the doctor with her this afternoon and I hope nothing is seriously wrong. Both for her sake and for mine - I don't have a security back-up for anything and we talk one year of perfectly built iTunes, photos from the last two years and a whole lot more.
Please, please let her be ok.

So that's why I've been a boring fuck and haven't wrote anything interesting for a week. The week started off bad and I didn't want to do anything (as you can tell) but now it's become better and better. I'm more or less back on track and studied a lot yesterday. I also did some practical training in the university's small animal hospital this week and it was really nice and interesting (and I can't wait until my five year here is done and I can work as a vet).

And now I also got an offer to rent a room for students and it's in a really nice neighbourhood with old houses, lovely gardens and it's kind of near the center of the town. I think I want it and I'm second in the line for it so I've a good chance to get it but we'll see. I have to decide before sunday but I'm pretty sure I'll say yes.
It's gonna be so sad not to live with Cissi anymore but also a little bit nice to have a place of your own. The only bad about the room is that you have to share kitchen and bathrooms with five others but hopefully I'll manage.

But now I have to clean my part of the apartment, take a shower and wash my hair, pack some things and go with my comuputer to the doctor before I go home to M with my vet-entourage and get drunk as a cat.

No comments: