Wednesday, February 6

mixmaxmjaupaw

Oh, what I should have studied tonight but my computer is almost back after the horrible tea-party* so I had to celebrate with some internet-updates. And right now it feels like I already know some of the things we are reading about and I passed the first exam so I'm not that motivated.

And I booked a flight to London which means I have to study like a mf until spring-break (or at least that was the deal I made with myself). I'm going there for a long weekend int the end of march and then it's almost a year since I went there for the first time, I wonder what that means?

Today I was so low I almost felt sick and we had to cut up male animal-genitals, not the dream, so I just went away, sat down anywhere and had a cigarette instead. Don't know but I feel strangely empty/sad-but-not-depressed/out-of-energy. I need to find a way to regain my strength.

And I also wished I had one of those funny and up-dated ***** that people read all the time and love but I guess I can't write all the time about everything and when I really feel like I need to write it's beause I'm not that happy or need to get something out of my head.
And most of the time I'm so brilliant with my friends that I don't have anything left for this site.



*At least a half cup of tea all over her, after 48 hour on a towel she's working but still have somekind of light shades in the LCD on her right side.

No comments: