Tuesday, December 11

up to date

Haven't been writing here for ages but I'm just too busy right now.

It's so much to do in school, we have our last exam next friday and I still haven't a clue about genetics or cancer. Spend most of my days with my notes or books but I feel kind of confident anyway, I think I can pass this one - I only need 60%.

I'm not gonna move to my room until after the exam and it feels good to be able to focus entirely on school the last weeks even if it's gonna be boring to move during the holidays. I totally look forward to christmas and it's gonna be amazing to have some totally lazy days out on the Island. It feels like I can't even remember when I was there the last time.

Btw, the date was good, he was nice, cute and interesting enough. Sent him an SMS maybe half a week after and asked if he had some free time to see me again and he still haven't answered so I guess not... I would say that people that don't even bother to answer calls or SMS should go and die.

I'm happy I'm not in love (and I would say that even if I sometimes still think about J it's more and more with nothing else but a slow and subtle sadness over that the person he showed me first don't exist in my life anymore).

No comments: