Thursday, November 29

I kick ass

I'm back in my beloved Sthlm and have spent the evening in my old apartment with H and my brother that came by for dinner and a quick coffe (I love him so much and it breaks my heart that we don't see each other more often).

Now it's late and I had a plan to study a bit but I lost it here when I catched up on some unread ***** and started to order gifts for christmas. I don't have much money but luckily you can find amazing books in second hand stores. But I don't panic over christmas (or anything) anymore. I'll just chill and take it easy and probably it's just good for my ass to eat a little less food this month (like I did last month).

And right now I'm not even nervous about my date tomorrow. If he don't like me he can go fuck someone else. It feels good to be self-confident.

No comments: