Saturday, December 15

all work and no play makes me cry

I'm at work now and it's lovely and slow and noone calls so I can have coffee, read Nöjesguiden and just chill out.

Yesterday I was so sick and tired of school I almost cried and I felt like I had absolutely no energy left but then I went home, packed my things, studied a little bit and then went to Stockholm. Today and tomorrow I'll work and hang out with my family and some friends (god knows that haven't happened in a long time) and not even think about school.

I have felt really stressed out about the whole thing and this night I actually woke up from a nightmare about molecules and that is not ok! I hope that I'll be back on monday with some energy so I can study like hell and pass the exam next friday. And even if I don't pass it's not worth to make it if you are crying all the way.

No comments: