Friday, November 2

waiting around to die

I had this big backlash the other night and were really sad about everything. Sat outside M's apartment, smoked and listened to music and looked at this cold, dark autumn sky and felt like nothing made sense at all. M came out, hugged me and was just as you want someone to be when you are in that state of mind. He really is one of the best people I met lately and it feels like he truly understand that inexplicable sadness that come over me sometimes (probably because he's all the same).

And the next day we went to school, sat and studied and I hanged out with some of the people in my class and I started to feel better. I sat in the school-cafeteria thinking about how things really weren't all that bad and that eventually everything would be alright. And M came back from the toilet and told me the exact same thing.

And it felt like a great comfort because there are so many times you feel like a fuck-up and like there's no point with anything. But then it always gets better, it all turns out to be fine and you survive and feel good about life. And that's what makes you going.

No comments: