Wednesday, September 26

happyhappy please

It's the first time since I started working today when noone calls and still, I don't start to study for the exam - I write a post here instead.

My mood is kind of frail right now, I feel ok or sometimes good but it can change in seconds. I feel free and happy and then suddenly I get caught by something and my mood dips. I don't know why and I don't want it like this but at least I have an meeting with my therapist soon and I really need it.

And I really should stop whining. I realise that nothing I write here is nice to read right now and I really must find and highlight the good things in life. If I don't I'm gonna be one of those bitter cunts that call to my work and whine over nothing.

So from now on - only happyhappy thoughts please!

No comments: