Thursday, September 27

...and the voices of madness, from my subconscious, singing songs of sadness...

...and it's still there, trying to get me but today I've been so busy all day that I've been able to run away. I know a lot more about bones and I think I can pass the exam tomorrow. I bought chocolate, bananas and gonna make loads of coffee to bring and afterwards I'm gonna be free for a whole weekend.

Everyone in my class are kind of obsessed to get so drunk as they possible can afterwards but I'm not sure how good it is for my mood right now to drink a lot. Maybe I just go home and cry even more (or I'll have the time of my - so far quite boring - Uppsala-life).

I should probably take a shower and go to bed right now but I know myself. I'm gonna sit here in front of the computer for an hour or two, then maybe take a shower and then have some tea and a cigarette (and maybe I'll get caught by my feelings and cry a bit), read a while and then maybe fall asleep. I just hope I'll dream something nice the few hours I actually will be asleep.

No comments: