Friday, September 21

all work and no play etc

It's just school, school, school right now so Amanda took me and Emma to the opening of a new restaurant in Söder (Stockholm). It was a free bar so today I feel a little bit tired even though my massive headache from this morning luckily have left me alone.

It was wicked and we got really drunk and had a lot of fun and met some strange people at the first place but then we went to Pet Sounds and met some really rude people who thought that we disturbed them at their table.
It was fucking bullshit because even though we were drunk we still had manners but they didn't and after a while Amanda got so pissed off so she called one of the guys cunt and he fucking deserved it. The funny thing was that the waitress talked to us and everything was ok (no hard feelings etc.) but when we were going she came to us and said we had to leave because her boyfriend said that we had called him a cunt. Nice timing of her since we were leaving anyway hahaha.

I'm working today (or actually I'm finished, I just sit here to **** on my work computer) and maybe I'm gonna meet Amanda for some studying after this and I really can't decide if I should go out to my parents place on the Island or just stay in Stockholm and study, study, study.

To be honest I'm now happy over my trashed arm because otherwise I should have worked this weekend and I really have to study for the practical exam on monday.

So, off we go with Dyce and some bones.

No comments: