Wednesday, July 11

can't get you out of my head

I realise that in a way I don't want to let J out of my head. I don't want him to leave my thoughts because he'd generated so many good memories and feelings in me.
And still I see that I have to leave him behind and go on with my own life because he's just going to slow me down in everything I do/think/feel.

I guess that's the problem when you know you like each other but can't be together. You want to keep the good feeling but if you're not having a relationship then there's no use. You can't hold on to something that was good and maybe will be. If we're meant to be together sometime in the future I guess we'll notice when that day comes and I should have fun until then.
And sometimes I'm just pissed and mad and don't give a fuck about him because the things he did to me. Because of that I don't trust him the way I used to.

And that's probably his loss even if it doesn't feels like that all the time.

No comments: