Wednesday, March 5

no coffee

I've been kind of busy lately and now I'm really sick. My stomach hurts like hell, all my joints as well and everytime I try to stand up I get all dizzy and it feels like I'm gonna faint.

That means no coffee today, just loads of water and tea with a lot of dextrose in it (to give me some energy). I've tried to eat a little but my stomach kills me when I put food in it. Maybe I should try a hint of ice cream?

I also feel awful, it's only one and a half week until my histology exam and two weeks to the exam in physiology. I'm sick and can't study since I'm sleeping all the time and I don't wanna be here in the evil U-town and I just feel miserable and wanna cry. I feel so sorry for myself and even if I know that it's not a really big deal I still wanna go away and come back when all is good and my stomach is nice to me.

No comments: