Monday, September 17

vet-school fucks me everyday

Slightly better than yesterday even though school was exhausting. Had a nice talk with Ulf and Karin in my class after the dissection and it was so nice to sit in the sun, smoking and having some coffe and a good talk about things in school.

Me and Karin figured out that we want almost the same things, like study abroad and when we've graduated do the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE®) that gives you permission to work in USA. I'd really want to be able to work all over the world since I definitely won't stay in Uppsala or maybe not even in Sweden.

When I'm done here I'm gonna move to England, live by the sea in a lovely cottage with an amazing person that will love me and make me happy. And I'm gonna sail and do a lot of vet-stuff. I can't wait (but don't tell anyone because they all want me to take care of their animal here in Sweden).

I didn't study tonight but at least I went for a walk, washed my clothes and unpacked my bag. And of course I'll put myself to bed too late (as always). Fuck facebook etc.

And thanks for yesterday H. You are the sweetest and best.

No comments: